Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tribute to a Wonderful Woman

I just wanted to take a moment and share my love for a very special woman that has passed away. It was Grandma Mary Lou's birthday yesterday!!



I feel so privileged that I was able to know Bryan's Grandma Mary Lou. She had such a wonderful and warm and giving spirit. She was the kind of woman that always made people feel happy just being around her and so comfortable. From the first time I met Grandma Mary Lou I knew that I was blessed just to have her in my life. I hope that I can be as wonderful as a mother, grandmother, and friend that she has been. We love you Grandma Mary Lou!!



Family that loves her and thinks of her often! (Her husband Grandpa Don and some of her grand kids!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amen to that! I love that Adde and her shared a b-day! I know she was so happy when she found out that Adde was coming on her b-day! What a wonderful women. What a blessing she was and still is to all of us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that post!! It is always so good to remember my grandma and take the time to think about the woman she was and how we should all try to be more like her. I love the picture of you guys and them at your wedding!

Engagement Pictures