Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday JJ

JJ had his 1 year birthday party on Saturday! It was so cute to see JJ running around playing with all his new toys :) I don't think I have ever seen the Merris house with sooo many toys. I'm not sure JJ knew quite what to think about his house filled with so many people singing to him and all the presents either! It really was hillarious to see JJ moving around to a new toy about every 2 seconds. As soon as I got to the party . . . I turned on my camera to find that the battery was dead :( I really need to take better care of charging the camera! Anyway happy birthday JJ! We love you!

Since I didn't take any pics on Saturday . . . here are some pics of JJ as a newborn and from a few weeks ago :)





P.S. Happy Birthday to Chrissy Babe too. We wish we could have been with you to celebrate. Lots of love

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea! I love 1st b-days...they're the best!

Engagement Pictures