Wednesday, November 18, 2009

gelato run and star trek

It's funny how something so little can make my day go by so much faster.

Bryan and I each got a coupon for free gelato from terra mia. So we've been planning to go tonight all week.

Terra Mia is a relatively new restaurant in Orem and we tried it out pretty much right when it opened. We weren't very impressed with the food (authentic pizza) but we did really enjoy the gelato.

I'll never be mad about a scoop of gelato after work - especially when it's free!



We finally watched Star Trek. Well Bryan actually watched it last night - but I only made it half way through and finished it tonight. I had heard great reviews and I think it did live up to it. Star Trek isn't really my thing but this movie was pretty entertaining.


So. . .it was a pretty rockin night

1 comment:

Susie Faye said...

lucky! how did ya get a free coupon? you guys look great! (well i've never met your husand, so i wouldn't know any different). =)

Engagement Pictures