Thursday, October 16, 2008

Babysitting JJ

Our birthday present to John (and Cindy too) was to babysit JJ for the night while they went to Salt Lake for an overnighter. It was the first time that they had spent the night somewhere without JJ. He was such a good boy and he had a ton of fun I'm sure. He was being both of our buddies.



Before the parents came home I got JJ all cleaned up and spiked his hair. I'm including a close-up of the spikes for Grandma Bagley (cause I know she loves it). You have to admit the kid looks like a babe!!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

I LOVE his hair! He totally looks so cute like that!
That was such a great Gift to babysit overnight. My birthday is in a couple of weeks! haha

LOVE the headbands too, i want to learn how to make them.

Engagement Pictures