Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fabulous!

Apparently I'm fabulous. . . well according to my fabulous sister-in-law Karen! She has granted me this fabulous blog award!




The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.


Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.



My 5 addictions are:
1. My husband
2. Sleeping - I love my bed. I have an extremly difficult time getting out of it in the morning :(
3. Chocolate (of any variety)
4. I get addicted to whatever book I'm reading (if it's good). I have a really difficult time putting it down - I just have to finish
5. Reading other peoples' blogs. I love going to reader and seeing that my friends and family have updated!!



And the winners are......envelope please:
Amy Attridge - is one of my fabulous sister-in-laws. Amy and I have been able to get to know each other a little better as she has come to visit with her funny funny little girl Addelyn! I love the Arizonian Attridges - I just wish I could see them more often.

Kim Wennerlind - is another one of my fabulous sister-in-laws! Kim just had an adorable little boy Isaac. I've only seen him in life once - but her pics on her blog are too cute for words. Kim is known as the sweet one from Bryan - and it is so true - she couldn't be more kind.

Ayme Orwin - is one of my fabulous friends. We met through our husbands. Her husband took her away to Virginia :( Ayme is hilarious - I miss playing shanghai with her and her cute southern accent!! Girl

Coralie Stokes - is also one of my fabulous friends. We were co-workers too long ago. We share the same wedding anniversary (She and Justin were married one year earlier than us). Coralie has a cute son Jaden that I haven't met in real life. Coralie, Justin, and I used to have hilarious times at the reg office!

Sarah Beth - is another one of my fabulous friends. We worked at BMI together. We both quit at about the same time. She found at she was leaving like a month before I did and I practically begged her to stay!! Seriously - she is so fun! Whatever happened to speed racing??

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks Es! I think ur blog is fabulous too!

Engagement Pictures