Thursday, December 4, 2008

It was fate!

I regrettably forgot to add one of my addictions to the fabulous blog. . . So You Think You Can Dance!! Tonight for mutual we went to It's a Wonderful Life at Kingsbury Hall - and who was George Bailey - Matt Dorame!!! Matt was seriously one of my favorites from SYTYCD last season - amazing dancer!! I had to ask him for a pic :) I just wish I had my camera instead of my camera phone







Here is Matt's audition video for SYTYCD. Where the magic started!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cheater face....just wanted to say i'll meet you for lunch at the usual time...and could you print off another 25 of those topic sheets, i uughhh, lost the first 25 you gave me. love you, husband

Bethany said...

ahhh that is amazing, i am so jealous!!! was it a good show? that would be so much fun.

Buell Fam said...

So cool! I bet the play was awesome too. I am jealous!

Karen said...

So fun. How neat. BTW-we watched Fred Clause tonight and we laughed too. However is there a mixed message in there to Dane. He is kind of the long lost brother. AL is way too far from family.

Engagement Pictures