Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fall Semester 2007 Completed!

It has been stressful in the Attridge Home with school projects and finals and trying to get ready for christmas. Bryan and I don't have our grades back from all of our assignments and tests but I think we did pretty well. I am happy to report that I only have one semester left of college and then a class :) This was a fun semester in our new apartment but I'm glad it's come to an end. For my sociology of adolescence class we had to read a book aimed at teens and then do a creative book report on it. I read I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter. It was actually a pretty good spy novel for a teen book. I decided to make a teen magazine for the book report and title the mag espionage. Here are a few pics of my report



No comments:

Engagement Pictures