Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wicked

Another belated post - so sad. If you remember my post from last December you'll know that Bryan and I stayed up all night and were the second and third people in line to get tickets to Wicked. It seemed like forever from the time we got the tickets to when we actually got to go to the show! Wicked is the best musical I have ever seen. Ever since we got the tickets I have been listening to the music. I thought I had a pretty good idea of the story line - but apparently I only knew the first half. Almost everyone in the fam got to go. Mom was in town because of little Baby Brooke being born a month early so that was great because mom got to go - but sadly Heather and Jeff couldn't go. Here are some pics to document the experience




After Wicked we went to the Cheesecake factory for dessert. I have to admit I picked the best cheesecake - 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake mmmm.

2 comments:

Kim Wennerlind said...

I can't wait to go see it when it comes to Seattle,even if we don't have very good seats!

Anonymous said...

Yeehaa, I bet that you loved every minute! That cheesecake looks delish!

Engagement Pictures