Sunday, July 31, 2011

3 months

Someone is 3 months old

her 3 month photo



and the rest of the shoot







Isla is becoming such a big girl. She smiles and laughs and talks all the time. The other night we were at Elliot and Katie's house watching a movie and Isla decided that she needed to tell everyone a story pretty much through the whole movie.

She is definitely getting chunkier. I don't have the stats....but her thighs are filling in. She is already in the 3-6 month clothes. It took her forever to get to the 0-3 clothes so I wasn't expecting her to move up so quickly.

She is not rolling over yet but is getting really close (I think I need to increase her tummy time). She is sort of starting to grab for things and she is swatting at the mobile on her bouncer. I'm not sure if it is intentional or if she is just moving her hands.

She is in love with her hands.....especially when she maneuvers them into her mouth and can suck on them. Really she's happy when anything is in her mouth. I fear we're going to have a binky issue in a few months.

She is still such a sweet little girl. But has her moments too! We are not on a set schedule yet and daytime naps have not really materialized yet. She would still much prefer to sleep in my arms than on her own. I am trying to be diligent in at least trying to lay her down to take her naps.

She loves her dad. I'm pretty sure her favorite part of the day is when her dad comes home from work....well that and every time she gets to eat :)

Other photos to sum up the last month (I really need to be better at posting the details of our life)

























4 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhh. She is the sweetest thing. I love seeing her. Can't wait to meet her!

Coralie said...

She is one cute baby!

Kim Wennerlind said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! Time is going by soo fast! She is still the most adorable thing ever. I especially like the one of the poop on Bryan! Too funny.

Missy said...

ohhh, I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! :) :)

Engagement Pictures